1. Nonviolent A-Team
What I’ve come to realize over the past year is that I really would like to be part of a team. Like the tv-show “The A-Team”, but then nonviolently 🙂 A group of people dedicated to spending most of their working hours on contributing to more nonviolence in the world.
Specifically: contributing to a network of restorative facilitators as an easily accessible alternative to the punitive options that are currently mainstream. This network will start in the Netherlands under the name Eerstehulpbijgesprekken.nl
In the fall I want to start a 10-week course to support other facilitators in Eerste Hulp bij Gesprekken. So they too can help people in an hour to solve the conflict in themselves and with the other person.
I intend to gather 30 people for this fall course of which I hope 2-5 people will join me to form this “nonviolent A-Team.”
You can read more about this project here: www.loodens.org/begeleidersopleiding
2. I like going out and about
I can’t wait to start giving classes again. And have more 1-on-1 conversations. So I want to give 2 classes a week. One introduction class so people can get to know me and the work I do. One class for people who would like to integrate nonviolence into their everyday lives, for instance, the people who are doing the course in the fall.
3. I like creating stories
I’ve found a wonderful workflow in creating videos. With help from producer Evert and script-editor Jeantilette I’m starting to create 3-5 videos a week.
The videos are targeted at two different groups.
- W.A.I.T. Why am I talking
- These are general public videos in English to help inspire people to be more nonviolent and collaborative in their everyday conversations.
- Eerste Hulp bij Gesprekken
- These videos are aimed at people who want to help other people solve conflicts in themselves. I assume that the better you are at solving the conflicts in yourself, the better you are at helping other people.
To put it all in numbers, this is my planned output for the second half of the year:
- 2 classes a week
- 3-5 conversations a week
- 5 videos/stories a week – 1 day shooting
By the end of the year I’d love to be part of a new team, let’s see how it goes and what life is willing to provide 🙂
Do you have any concerns, suggestions, or want to support me?
Please send me a message via e-mail, phone or Whatsapp/Signal.